With your feedback
We can offer you better products
Test new ideas for Deutsche Telekom: Share your thoughts and perspectives and get paid.
Tell us more about yourself
To make sure that you’re the right fit for a study, we’ll ask you some questions when you sign up. This will take less than 5 minutes. Your answers and data are secure and will only be used to match you to the right study.
We invite, you decide
When a study is available, we’ll send you an email invitation. We’ll ask you a few more questions and check whether you fit our customer’s required profile. If you’re a match, we’ll invite you to participate in the study. If you accept, you can pick a day and time that suits you.
Share your thoughts
and get paid
Test ideas, apps, websites, services, and new devices. You will be the first to discover future products and services, and you can influence their development. In addition, you’ll receive appropriate compensation for your efforts and insightful feedback in the form of cash, vouchers, or merchandise.
Still have questions?
Who is Deutsche Telekom?
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 248 million mobile customers, 26 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We provide fixed-network/broadband, mobile communications, Internet, and IPTV products and services for consumers, and information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for business and corporate customers.
Deutsche Telekom is present in more than 50 countries. With a staff of some 216,500 (Dec 31, 2021) employees throughout the world, we generated revenue of 108,8 billion Euros in the 2021 financial year.*
Find out more about Telekom here.
Discover our products and services here.
What are the requirements to become a paid tester?
You do not need any specific education or work experience to become a tester. Two things are very important, however:
- The first is honesty. We expect you to answer our questions truthfully and to share your opinion openly during testing.
- The second is reliability. We expect you to show up on time once you have agreed to take part in a study. Should you be unable to attend, we ask you to let us know in advance and cancel as soon as possible.
How can I participate in a test?
Becoming a test user is easy:
- First, you must register as a test user.
- Depending on your location and how many studies are currently available, you can expect to receive 1–2 emails from us per month on average.
- These emails will either introduce one or several studies. You will have to answer a short questionnaire so that we can make sure that your profile matches the test.
- If you match the required profile and we select you as a suitable candidate, we will send you another email with an invitation.
- You can accept the invitation with just a click—and start looking forward to your first test!
What can I earn?
You will be compensated fairly for every test. How much exactly you will earn will depend on the type and length of each particular study, as well as on whether you will be able to participate in it from home or have to attend in person:
- You can earn the most by participating in studies in person.
- You earn a little less for user tests/interviews that you can take part in from home via video call.
- You earn a little less than that when taking part in online surveys.
How often can I participate in tests?
We want to be honest with you: It may take a while until you get to take part in your first study. Please be patient with us! How often you will participate in tests will depend on several factors.
- Once you receive a study invitation in your inbox, you will have to have to answer a few questions to make sure that your profile is a right fit for that specific test. The more questions you answer over time, the better we will know your profile. This will help us send you invitations to tests in the future that are more relevant to your profile. It will also increase your chances of getting accepted to take part in studies.
- After all, it is important for us to know that we are able to rely on you. If you show up to your studies on time and answer our questions honestly, we will be more likely to invite you to more studies in the future.
However, study invitations will always be sent out on an irregular basis and it will never be a full source of income.
What exactly can I expect to happen during a test?
A moderator will usually guide through the test step by step. You will be shown an idea, a concept, a product or service that we would like you to give us feedback on. In order to be able to relate to your experience, the moderator will ask you to think out loud throughout the test. Try to answer as openly and spontaneously as possible. The goal is for the moderator to be able to relate to your thought processes so that he or she can learn how to improve the product. There are no wrong answers, provided that you are openly and honestly expressing your opinion.
How long do tests last and where are they held?
Most studies range from 30 to 90 minutes. Most of the studies you can participate in from home (e.g., online surveys, phone or video calls), some are held at the customer’s premises.
How does TestingTime protect my data?